Saturday, June 13, 2009

Falling awake

Falling awake between the vastness of time and space
Burning alive surrounded by boiling skin
Perpetual nosebleeds pouring blood out the rim
Mentally wiped out from the world's rat race.

Lingering in limbo between insomnia and hibernation
From this place I need liberation
For sleep is where I begin thought cultivation
Germination of motivation for my imagination.

Without sleep our minds are more open to be manufactured
The elite lulling you into the facade of the rapture
The brain stuck inside a cell, captured
While our ability to learn the truth has been fractured.

But I digress from this stress before creating a mess.
If I could I would regress to words previously at my access. But as for now I'll express myself to excess. The living game of chess to which we obsess will diminish your finesse and halt life's progress. Yes I transgress, to which I confess with true success. Nevertheless, the human race is a damsel in distress held steady by the "freedom" of the press. Once this is posted, I'm sure they'll already have my address.

No comments:

Post a Comment